Have you heard the term, “Stinkin’ thinkin'”? It makes me giggle along with my kids. It rhymes, it’s catchy. It reminds me every time I hear it or think it, that I need to take my thoughts captive. Maybe you do too, which is why I wanted to share with you.
- My Bridge Radio can be played on your computer or via radio. They now offer the lyrics to the songs they broadcast, which is awesome if you’re a wordy chick like me.
- K-LOVE is another favorite I use online.
- Lose My Soul:Toby Mac, Kirk Franklin, & Mandisa
- The Lost Get Found: Britt Nicole (This is has been my ring tone for the three years.)
- From The Inside Out: Seventh Day Slumber (I’m a groupie, so proud of these boys!)
- ...And the peace of God…will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7.
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you…“ John 14:27
When I need to know God is with me:
- “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you…” Isaiah 43:1-3
- “The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.” Psalm 118:6