Places I’ve been, things I’ve seen and written about. Here’s a small list of where I’ve been: On the Tube and Online.
Where I frequently Write
My Life Styles Reporter days:
- Solider runs half marathon in full gear.
- Kearney Woman Creates Pottery Barn Table from Junk. (Washington Times)
- Turning junk into joy.
- To search more than 378 news articles written by Heather, click here.
- 10 Ways to Rebuild Trust in a Marriage On the Rocks
- 9 Ways to Intentionally Love Your Spouse
- 7 Ways To Encourage Real Talk in Small Groups
On the Web
- Today’s Christian Woman: Becoming the New Mommy
- Praise & Coffee Magazine: A “Mary” Summer
- Today’s Christian Woman: 2 Tips for the Holidays for Parents
- Proverbs 31: How to Deal with Teen Pregnancy
- Today’s Christian Woman: When Friendships Go Too Far
- Today’s Christian Woman: Is Your Teen Becoming a Parent?
- Momsense Magazine: The Perfect Mom (April Issue – 2013)
- The Kearney Hub Newspaper: Loving the View
- The Kearney Hub Newspaper: Her View From Home Founders Amazed at First Year
- PruningPrincesses.com: The World through Her Eyes–Living with Aspergers
- MOPS International: Wanting to Be Her
- We Are Teachers: 6 Ways Comic Books Can Help a Child with Aspergers in the Classroom
- Today’s Christian Woman: How to Cover your Child in Prayer
- Focus on the Family: How to Cope with your Pregnant Teen
- Hello Darling (MOPS International): Wanting to Be Her
- Hello Darling, (MOPS International): My Friends Think I’m Crazy
- Thriving Family.com The Wrong Crowd? Toxic Teens.
- Thriving Family.com: Coping with Teen Pregnancy
- Leading Hearts Magazine: Redeemed
- For Every Mom: This Mom’s Discipline Idea Is So Simple, It’s Genius (and It WORKS!)
- God wants to use you even if you’re broken.
- What I want my daughter to know about beauty
- I abused my kid’s medications.
- This Mom’s discipline idea is so genius it works
- These two words will make motherhood fun again
On the Tube
- Just Ask a Mom: Making a Family Bucket List
- Just Ask a Mom: Chalkboard Paint & Family Organization
- Just Ask a Mom: Tricks & Treats for the New Year
- Just Ask a Mom: 42 Tips & Tricks for Moms
- Just Ask a Mom: Make Your Own Bouncy Balls
- Just Ask a Mom: Mom Survival Gear
- Just Ask a Mom: Colorado White Chili
- Just Ask a Mom: 10 Tips to Get Organized for Back to School
- Just Ask A Mom: DIY Trick or Treat T-Shirt Bags
- Family Matters – NTV NEWS: Helping Your Child Weed Out Toxic Friendships.
- Family Matters – NTV News: Why Parents Need Date Night
- Family Matters – NTV NEWS: Steps to Success, Helping your Child with a Disability.
- Just Ask a Mom: Teaching Kids Hospitality (includes sticker chart).
- Family Matters – NTV NEWS: Kids and Social Media
- Family Matters – NTV NEWS: The Get Along Jar
- Family Matters – NTV NEWS: DIY Snow Globes